Retirement planning is increasingly complex. A host of investment options, combined with fluctuating interest and inflation rates and other variables, make it difficult to determine how much you will need, where you should invest, and who to turn to for assistance. The complex tax and legislative environment surrounding retirement planning compounds the confusion. With qualified plans (such as IRA, pension, profit sharing, 401(k) and Keogh plans), the timing and amount of withdrawals are critical in order to avoid additional tax penalties. And, if you have accumulated significant qualified plan assets you may face additional problems, including the “Double Tax Dilemma,” where the government can tax these assets twice. We guide our individual and corporate clients through the confusion surrounding retirement planning. Our professional staff is dedicated to helping you:
- Develop customized short and long term investment strategies based on your personal objectives, risk tolerance, time frame for accumulation, and current financial situation
- Preserve and grow your net worth through diversified investment opportunities and customized asset allocation*
- Provide you with access to select investment vehicles, including those that offer tax-free accumulation and distributions
- Reduce or eliminate income and estate taxes on qualified plan assets
* Diversification and asset allocation can potentially help mitigate losses but cannot assure against market loss.